Information we collect
We do not collect any personal information via our web site
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide to us.
If you are a data subject and wish to engage with the Information Officer on any of your rights under the POPI Act or PAIA Act, please email Veronica Meaden on firstname.lastname@example.org or Nireshnee Chinnasamy on email@example.com and the Information Officer will revert as soon as possible.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways:
- To offer our services and to assist you in securing employment or securing staff
- To communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- For operational and accounting purposes
- To comply with our regulatory bodies and industry codes to which we subscribe to
- For legal proceedings
- For audit purposes
- To find and prevent any form of malpractice, fraud or crime
Ultra Pharmaceutical follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.